The Sea Glass House is truly an oceanfront treasure with more than 100’ of dock and stunning ocean views from virtually every room. Bring your boat or rent one locally for your stay! We are in a fantastic location in the Keys with direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. It can’t get any easier. This 4 bedroom 4 ½ bath home is decorated beautifully throughout with coastal themed decor. We are confident you will love the copious special touches throughout the home all the way down to the smallest of details. Come stay with us in this exclusive neighborhood of Key Colony Beach. One of the many great features in this home is the chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, expansive granite island, and double dishwashers. You will enjoy cooking in this spacious well-equipped kitchen. Off the kitchen you will find an open concept living space leading out to the 2nd level balcony and directly on to the tropical backyard and ocean front saltwater pool. The third level offers 3 en-suite master bedrooms and an additional bunk room with 4 beds. Outside the master bedrooms is a wet bar with a mini fridge and coffee station so there is no need to run downstairs for your morning coffee. Grab a cup and start your day on the 3rd level balcony overlooking the spectacular panoramic ocean views. This is the first time this home is being offered as a vacation rental. Presenting our home to you well-stocked, organized, and at a superior level of cleanliness is our main priority so you can come, sit back, and relax during your stay. We are sure you will make lifelong memories here at The Sea Glass House, just as we do.
This well maintained, luxurious estate is ideal for family gatherings, work retreats and weddings
There are exterior security cameras on the property. Please be assured that your privacy is protected. No security cameras are located anywhere inside of the home.
Please call 305.393.7044 today to talk with Kasey and find out more!
We are excited for you to stay and experience all that Key Colony Beach has to offer. There is so much to do in the area and the weather is (nearly) always fantastic. Here are your accommodations at The Sea Glass House…
1st level/Basement - Game room, Kayaks, Stand up Paddle boards, Water equipment and supplies, 1 full bathroom
2nd level - Kitchen, dining, laundry, ½ bathroom, living room, wet bar, and office
3rd level - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, commons area w desk and wet bar
Bedroom #1: King size bed + 1 daybed with en-suite bathroom Ocean Views
Bedroom #2: King size bed with en-suite bathroom large 3rd floor balcony with full Ocean Views shared with Bedroom #3
Bedroom #3: King size bed with en-suite bathroom (this bathroom also has 2nd door to hallway to be shared with Bedroom #4) large 3rd floor balcony with full Ocean Views shared with Bedroom #2
Bedroom #4: Queen size daybed + 1 Queen size trundle bed + twin bunk beds. Tropical Views
You will find the Chefs Kitchen to be fully equipped with Thermador appliances including a 6-burner gas cooktop, 2 dishwashers, wall oven, warming drawer, subzero refrigerator, microwave, blender/food processor, toaster, Keurig Coffee machine and an additional full-size refrigerator nearby in the laundry room. All the cookware and serving ware needed.
The Dining area has a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean and seating for 8. Additional counter seating at kitchen island and adjacent wet bar.
The Living area has a custom down feather couch with plenty of seating. A TV with Roku streaming stick, and full-open sliding balcony doors with amazing Ocean Views.
The living room Wet bar has all of your bar supplies, a mini fridge, and a sink. Cabinets are stocked with cocktail and wine glasses.
Each bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap.
- Saltwater Pool w wading area and umbrellas
- Saltwater Spa
- Fire table (bottle propane)
- Built in outdoor grill (piped in propane)
- 2 single memory foam sleeping cots
- 2 child gates
- Wifi Printer and office supplies
- Beach/Pool towels
- Life jackets and whistles
- 2 bicycles w helmets
- Ping pong table
- 6-foot banquet table with 6 folding chairs
- Dart board
- Board games, cards, dice
- Wireless speaker
- Surround Sound speaker wired throughout the home and backyard
- Roku streaming on all TV’s
- Charging ports
- Over 100-foot dock w fish cleaning station, water, and lights
- Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
We stocked the house so you wouldn’t have to run out and buy basic household supplies. You will find the following to get you started: paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap/det, trash bags, laundry det, cleaning supplies, shampoo, conditioner, body and hand wash, coffee, foil/wrap, basic seasonings, cooking oil, pan spray among other items. If something does run out during your stay it is greatly appreciated if you replace that item and leave for the next guest. You will find bug spray, sunscreen, itch cream, and basic first aid supplies.
Elevator - Guests will be greeted by our property manager upon check in, at this time we will assist you in getting your luggage upstairs in the elevator. This will be the only time the elevator will be available until departure, for liability purposes.
WIFI - Provided in welcome email.
TV - TVs with Roku Streaming Sticks located in Living Room, BR 1, BR 2, and BR 3.
Security Cameras - There are exterior security cameras on the property. Please be assured that your privacy is protected. No security cameras are located anywhere inside the home.
The Dock – Tie up your boat to the over 100-foot dock located right off the backyard. Our dock has ample lighting and a nice fish cleaning station. Key Colony Beach is a great area for dock fishing. There is a bait shop down the street and if they don’t have what you need just head into town a bit further. We have installed the “Green Blob” underwater dock light which attracts all kinds of fish at night. We have seen lots of tarpon, snapper, and barracuda to name a few. It is a lot of fun to watch the sea life after dark.
Kayaking and Standup paddle boarding is easy on a calm day. Please use a life jacket and bring a whistle for safety. Access the water on the right side of the shoreline (small concrete ramp). You can paddle within the “no wake zone” and head to the left towards Sunset Beach or to the right to access the canals. Kayak and SUP at your own risk.
Sea life, birds, and critters - You are sure to spot many of the local creatures…. Jelly fish, Rockfish, Bull shark, Manatee, Sea Turtles, Tarpon, Snapper, Barracuda, Stingray, Dolphin, etc. You might also find the birds and iguanas hanging out near the pool. The wildlife, world class fishing, and easy access to the water is what keeps us coming back to the Keys..and of course, the sun and year round warm weather.
Key Colony Beach is considered the Gem of the Florida Keys. Grab a bike or take a walk down to Sunset Beach or try Havana Jacks for Happy Hour. You are bound to pass many people out enjoying themselves and utilizing the walking/jogging courses throughout the city. There is golf, tennis, basketball, bocci ball, horseshoes, a playground and a public bathroom all located within walking distance.
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
|Apr - 2024|
|May - 2024|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly|
In the area
This is just a short list, there is so much more
Restaurants down the street
- Havana Jacks- Full Lunch/Dinner Menu. Happy Hour. Live Music (0.9 miles)
- Key Colony Inn (0.6 miles)
Restaurants a little further in Marathon
- Florida Keys Steak and Lobster House (6.2 miles)
- Island Fish Company (1.6 miles)
- Castaways Waterfront Restaurant & Sushi Bar (7.5 miles)
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar (8 miles)
- Sparky’s Landing Fish & Cocktails (1.5 miles)
- Seven Mile Bridge (8 miles)
- Old Seven Mile Bridge (walking and biking) (8 miles)
- Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters (2.2 miles)
- Turtle hospital (6.8 miles)
- Marathon Air Museum (3.1 miles)
- Sunset Beach (0.2 miles)
- Coco Plum Beach (3.3 miles)
- Sombrero Beach (7.1 miles)
- Curry Hammock State Park (4.5 miles)
- Crane Point Hammock Museum & Nature Center (5.1 miles)
- Dolphin Research Center (6.8 miles)
- Charter Boats – Fishing/Sunset Cruise/Snorkeling and Diving
- Jet Ski Rentals and Tours
- Kayak and Paddle boarding
- There are a few different fishing charters right in the immediate area and at the Marina on Sadowski Causeway. There is also a small bait shop. (0.9 miles) If those don’t work out you don’t have to look far. The list is long. Please check with your property manager for recommendations on Charter Fishing.
Clothing and gifts
- DK’s Beach Boutique: unique clothing/jewelry, quality swimsuits and gifts (0.9 miles)
- Sandals Outlet: great for souvenirs, beach toys and clothes (5.4 miles)
- Beall’s Outlet: this place is a bit hit and miss with inventory but worth a shot if you are looking for something specific. Inexpensive clothing, household items, etc. (2.5 miles)
Gas Station/Convenience store
- Circle K (1 miles)
Grocery and Supplies
- Publix (5.3 miles)
- Winn Dixie (5 miles)
- Walgreens (2.5 & 5.3 miles)
- Marathon Liquors & Deli (5.4 miles)
Seafood and Meat Markets
- Fish Tales (2.2 miles)
- Brutus Seafood (4.4 miles)
- Keys Fishery (6.4 miles)
Baby and Kid Equipment Rentals
- Teresa Lessner 305-290-2910 Email: [email protected]
- Marathon International (3.2 miles)
- Key West International (52 miles)
- Miami International (107 miles)
Local Car Rental located at Marathon Airport
- Key Hopper Taxi Service
- Fairfield Inn Marathon (1.6 miles)
- Continental Key Colony Beach (0.8 miles)
- Glunz Ocean Beach (0.9 miles)